My weekly meal plan that is Weight Watchers and family friendly! Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring, and kids should love it, too!
Last week I shared my first weekly meal plan with you and I’m so happy that it helped so many of you! Did you try any of the recipes? What did you think? I updated last weeks post with our opinions of the new recipes we tried so check it out here to see what we thought!
This process of being really intentional about meal planning and sharing it, is new territory for me. I already learned so much after one week. My biggest lesson? I put too many recipes in for the week! I had leftovers and didn’t even make 3 of the planned meals! So, since I already bought the ingredients for the recipes I am carrying them over to this week. With that said, I’m only going to share 2 new recipes for this week that I plan to make.
The recipes that I didn’t make last week that are being “carried over” to this week are:
- Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup from Slow Cooker Gourmet
- Turkey Taco Bowls from Sweet Peas & Saffron (lunch)
- Chicken Ranch Spaghetti Bake by Drizzle Me Skinny
The new recipes I am making for this week are:
- Quick Chicken and Shrimp Gumbo by Garnished Plate– I have some chicken and shrimp in my freezer so I’m excited to give this recipe a try! Sadly, I’ve never made gumbo… so I’m stepping out of my comfort zone on this one and am anxious to see how my family likes it!
- Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Shallots from Skinnytaste– I’ll let you in on a little secret… after having my boys, I have been obsessed with mushrooms. I crave them like crazy. My favorite pizza place has an amazing mushroom pizza that I love and anytime I can add them in to recipes at home, I do. So, since I have some pork chops in the freezer… why not make a recipe with mushrooms, too?! I can’t wait to try this recipe!
There you have it, friends! Week TWO of my weekly meal plan! What’s on your menu for the week? Please share in the comments below!
*Have you subscribed to my email list yet? You’ll be notified of all my new blog posts, including my weekly meal plans. Subscribe by going to the link of the right hand side of the page and enter in your name and email… don’t forget to confirm it once you receive it in your inbox!