Eating more vegetables doesn’t have to be boring… and that’s why I LOVE Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus! These asparagus bundles are bursting with flavor, easy to make and are crispy and delicious!
Asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables. I love it on the grill, sautéed and roasted in the oven. So, you can imagine my excitement when I put it in the air fryer! Viola! SO crunchy and good!
As if I didn’t love it enough already, I decided to up my vegetable game and wrap it in bacon. Because seriously… who doesn’t love bacon?!?
My boys all love bacon. So if I add bacon it’s a given that they are going to eat it and be really excited about it!
This is a simple recipe and only requires 2 ingredients.
How do I make Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus?
- Wash your asparagus.
- Cut off the woody ends of asparagus.
TIP–> For this recipe make sure your asparagus fits in your air fryer before wrapping it in bacon.
- Bundle 2 asparagus spears and wrap one piece of bacon around each bundle.
- Place in air fryer. It will take you 2 batches to use an entire pound of bacon.
- Cook & Enjoy!
What kind of bacon should I use?
For this recipe I used center cut bacon.
I typically prefer turkey bacon but I do not know how well turkey bacon would work for this recipe. My suggestion is using a good quality center cut bacon with minimal fat.
If you don’t like veggies I encourage you to try them in your air fryer or roast them… I think it really enhances the flavor and makes them so good!
What goes well with asparagus?
- Baked Chicken
- Eggs… leftover asparagus is great for breakfast!
If you don’t have an air fryer you can also roast asparagus. I enjoy this recipe! Don’t be afraid to prepare vegetables in a different way than usual, or to try a new-to-you vegetable.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb bacon center cut
- 1 bunch asparagus
- Wash asparagus and cut off woody endsMake sure asparagus fits into the air fryer
- Wrap one piece of uncooked bacon around 2 asparagus spears
- Place in a single layer in air fryer. It will take at least 2 batches to cook all bacon and asparagus.
- Cook in the air fryer at 350 for 10 minutes. If you need to add time to ensure bacon is cooked all the way add in 2 minute increments so you don't get the asparagus too crispy.
- Repeat steps for remaining bacon and asparagus.