This post is sponsored by Great Day Farms. As always, all opinions are my own.
I’ve had them every time I’ve been pregnant, and this time around I’m CRAVING eggs and vegetables. I seriously cannot eat enough eggs right now.
I love them scrambled, over easy, hard boiled, in a casserole… however I can get them. I can’t recall a day the last 6 months that I haven’t eaten eggs to be honest!
One of my favorite quick and easy lunches is an egg salad.
As if preparing an egg salad isn’t already easy enough, being able to buy the eggs already hard boiled makes it even easier!
I am terrible at hard boiling eggs so I’m so glad that Great Day Farms does the hard work for me! All I have to do is head to the deli section at Walmart and pick up a 6 pack of their hard boiled eggs. It doesn’t get any easier than that, and as a busy Mom of two with a third on the way, I’m always looking for ways to make healthy eating easier.
Can you put avocado in egg salad?
You absolutely can… and I think you should!
Adding avocado to your egg salad adds healthy fats to help keep you satisfied for even longer. That’s one of the reasons I like egg salad is because it has lots of protein already and leaves me feeling satisfied after my meal.
Hard boiled eggs are great for so many things!
- Easy on the go snack. Great Day Farms also sells a 2 pack of hard boiled eggs that would be perfect to take on the go!
- Quick breakfast paired with a side of fruit.
- Deviled eggs appetizer for a get together with friends.
- Great topping for a salad to add some protein.
- Post workout snack.
- For lunch paired with veggies and/or fruit and crackers.
I just started using this app and am already loving it!
You save products that you are going to purchase and then upload a photo of your receipt and are given money back. If saving money is important to you, check out the Ibotta app here… and make sure to add Great Day Farms to your list so you can earn money back on your purchase!
This Avocado Egg Salad is perfect for an easy lunch or dinner and can easily be prepped ahead if meal planning is important to you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Avocado Egg Salad
- 6Great Day Farms hard boiled eggsdiced
- 1/4 cupmayo
- 2tspdijon mustard
- 1/2medium avocadodiced
- 1/8tsp paprika
- Dice hard boiled eggs and place into bowl.
- Dice avocado and add to eggs.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve as desired.