With the holidays right around the corner I thought it was a perfect time to share a Breakfast Casserole recipe! This Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits is easy to make, and everyone will be a fan… even the kids!
They say the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup… but I think it’s actually when a breakfast casserole is being served! If I had to pick a favorite food for breakfast, breakfast casserole would be the winner for sure.
Why am I a huge fan of breakfast casseroles?
- They are easy to make
- They are quick to prepare
- I’m usually left with leftovers so we can eat it another day (if I just make it for my family of four)
- My entire family gets excited when I make a breakfast casserole
- I love eggs in the morning, and this is a great variation to my “usual” scrambled eggs
With a few simple ingredients this Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits can be on your table ready to serve and leave your family happy!
I am in a bible study at church and we volunteer to bring breakfast each week. I’m not exaggerating when I tell you I look forward to the breakfast casseroles that are prepared for us! I love trying everyone’s favorite breakfast casserole recipes each week!
Breakfast casseroles are also great options to serve at
- Wedding/Baby Shower for brunch
- When hosting family or friends overnight and you want to impress with a delicious breakfast
- Meal planning for the week, easy to make ahead put in containers to heat up quickly in the morning.
- Breakfast for dinner… My family loves when we do this!
This recipe doesn’t have any vegetables in it, so if you are looking for a Breakfast Casserole with Vegetables you can try my Healthy Breakfast Casserole with Vegetables. It’s been a popular recipe that many people enjoy!
I hope as the holiday season approaches you can focus on foods you enjoy and love to serve your loved ones. Maybe this year this Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits will become a new favorite!
Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits
- 16.3ouncesPillsbury Biscuits
- 1/2lb mild pork sausage
- 1/2cup milk
- 3/4 cupcheese
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook sausage in a skillet until no longer pink. *To soak up the grease I line a bowl with a paper towel and put cooked sausage in the bowl while I prepare the other ingredients.
- Cut biscuits into fourths and line the bottom of the pan with diced biscuits.
- Combine eggs, milk and pepper with a whisk until mixed well.
- Add sausage and cheese to bowl with eggs.
- Pour mixture over biscuits.
- Cook at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Make sure you cook until biscuits in the center of the casserole are cooked all the way through. *Oven times may vary.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes before serving.