One of my boys loves to bake so when he asks, it’s nice to have a recipe we can make quickly. I love a simple recipe like these flourless peanut butter cookies because in about 20 minutes we have delicious cookies the whole family loves!
We are big fans of peanut butter in this house. I think almost all of us have it at some point everyday. I mean, what is a day without peanut butter anyways?!?
What I love most about this recipe is it’s only 4 ingredients and a sprinkle of sugar. I usually have all of the ingredients on hand which means that when the craving calls, I can answer!
What ingredients do you need for flourless peanut butter cookies?
- peanut butter
- brown sugar
- sugar (optional)
How do you make flourless peanut butter cookies?
- Combine peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla and an egg using a hand mixer.
- Roll dough into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a fork, make a criss cross pattern on each cookie then lightly sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake and enjoy after they have cooled!
- Do not over bake these cookies. They will still be a bit soft after they are done cooking. They will be slightly darker in color and done around the edges and that is when you pull them out of the oven. Peanut butter cookies are much better when soft so trust me on this one.
- You MUST allow them to cool completely on the baking sheet. This is super important! This allows the cookies to finish cooking while cooling.
- I tested this recipe with natural peanut butter and Jif peanut butter. Each batched tasted a bit different but both cookies were delicious.
If you make this recipe I’d love for you to share it! If you share it on social media please use #easyeatsbyamy
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp sugar (optional-to sprinkle on top)
- Combine peanut butter, vanilla, dark brown sugar and egg using a hand mixer.
- Use a cookie scoop and then roll into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.Once all cookies are rolled use a fork to create criss-cross on each cookie and then lightly sprinkle cookies with sugar.
- Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Do not over-bake these cookies! They will still be a bit soft when you pull them from the oven, that’s ok. Allow them to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- I have tested this recipe with natural peanut butter and using Jif peanut butter. Both turned out great just with a bit of a difference in flavor.