Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
With only 6 ingredients and my homemade chili seasoning this is easy AND delicious!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 lb Ground turkey 93/7
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- 29 oz fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans
- 2 TBS homemade chili seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
Brown ground turkey in a skillet or multicooker.
Drain and rinse pinto beans.
Combine ground turkey, pinto beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, homemade chili seasoning, chicken broth in slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- You can choose to drain and rinse the ground turkey after it is done cooking to remove some of the fat.
- If you don't use the homemade chili seasoning you can use a store-bought chili seasoning packet as a replacement.
- The longer you allow to simmer in the slow cooker the yummier it will be!
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 789mg | Potassium: 505mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 894IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg