The Best Gluten Free Pancakes
In less than 10 minutes you can have delicious gluten free pancakes made from scratch in your own kitchen! Forget the box, this is the best!
Servings 5 servings
- 1½ cups gluten free flour Bob's Red Mill
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup almond milk or dairy free milk of choice
- 2 eggs
Combine all ingredients and stir with a whisk until mixed well.
Preheat griddle to 250° and pour ¼ cup of batter onto hot griddle for each pancake.
Cook until bubbles begin to form, about 2-4 minutes. Flip over and cook opposite side for 2-4 minutes until cooked.
Serve hot with your favorite toppings
- I use Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Flour for this recipe. It includes xantham gum. If you use a flour without xantham gum be sure to add it.
- If you don't have a griddle, you may use a skillet.
- This recipe will actually make 11 pancakes. Each serving is 2 pancakes so you'll have 1 extra.
- This recipe can easily be doubled, or tripled!
Serving: 2pancakes | Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 741mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 95IU | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 2mg