Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes are simple to prepare and so delicious, even your kids will eat them!
Sweet potatoes are a family favorite of ours, and I’m pretty sure my kids favorite way to eat them is in the air fryer.
By adding the sweet potatoes to the air fryer it gives them the crunch like a french fry and they are so savory and delicious!
Do you have to peel sweet potatoes?
This is a personal preference. You can eat the skin of a potato but I personally peel the sweet potatoes for this recipe. If you leave the skin on be sure to wash and clean the outside of the sweet potato well with a scrubbing brush.
How do you make Sweet Potatoes in the Air Fryer?
- Wash sweet potatoes
- Remvove the skin using a vegetable peeler
- Dice potatoes into cubes using a knife
- Toss sweet potatoes with olive oil in a separate bowl
- Place in air fryer
- Cook and enjoy!
Air fryer sweet potatoes make a great side dish for many entrees such as:
- Baked Chicken
- Pork Chops
- Scrambled eggs
They would also make a great side dish with my BBQ Meatballs!
Can I prepare sweet potatoes ahead of time?
Yes! You can prepare sweet potatoes ahead of time by peeling, dicing and storing them in the fridge until you are ready to cook them. Store them in water so they don’t get too hard for 1-2 days.
However you serve them, I hope you enjoy them!
If you love this recipe, I’d love it if you would share it on Pinterest! You can share it here!
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- 3sweet potatoes(approx 4 cups)
- 1TBS olive oil
- Wash and peel sweet potatoes.
- Dice sweet potatoes and pour into a bowl.
- Coat with olive oil and place in air fryer.
- Cook on 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Open air fryer after 10 minutes and shake potatoes to allow them to cook evenly.